CyberCafePro Customization

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GamingGang 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GamingGang
    Participant

Does someone have any tips and info about how to fully customize CyberCafePro? I’ve looked all over the internet and this is the only place it gets me…
    I’m curious to know if I can change the speed at which the banner rotate. I tried looking in the .skin file but I’m unable to find a program that opens it (tried visual studio too…)

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  GamingGang.

Kevin Klimack
    Keymaster

Hey GamingGang.  Thanks for the question.  This is the place to ask as we are the official CyberCafePro Support.

You can for sure change the intervals at which the banner cycles.

This change need to be made in the CyberCafePro Server > Client Settings… > System Settings area.

CyberCafePro Server Client Settings

GamingGang
    Participant

Yeah, I took the heart in my own hands and started snooping around in the settings and found the option. But I also messed up some other settings :/. I copied the settings from one station to the rest and now the right-click option is enabled… And since the fields are all over each other, I can’t see the option. Also the timer overlay doesn’t go away although I checked it in the settings. I have so many problems with it I think i’ll fill the site with posts :)). Is there an option to also freeze the system so it doesn’t save changes made by the clients?

Also, the program doesn’t load automatically upon reboot. I have to go at each station and manually select the user and hit OK.

Kevin Klimack
    Keymaster

You can make the text better by reducing your font size in your Windows operating system.  It appear on some PCs if you increase the font to ex. 125% it causes this issue.

You find how to enable right-click here https://www.internetcafesoftware.com/cybercafepro-faq-frequently-asked-questions/

How are you closing the system down when you are not using?

GamingGang
    Participant

Me personally, if I’m at the control station, I shut them down from the CCP Server. If i’m at the station I use the power option. From the desktop or from the CCP client window… I don’t know how me co-workers do it. There are only 2 or 3 stations that boot directly with the CCP Client on the screen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.